Merino Full Zip 400, Black
Full zip sweater has high, reinforced collar and cuffs with thumb holes. The back is longer to avoid gaps. The thicker mid-layer garments are usually used at lower temperatures and lower activity levels and as intermediate layers to increase heat insulation between the base layer and the wind and water resistant outer layer. The garments will fit both men and women.
Out of stock
- 69 % Merino wool - For excellent moisture and odour control
- 29 % Polyamide - For extreme durability
- 2 % Elastane - For added elasticity and a more comfortable wear
- Odour free
- Excelent insulating functionality
- Great moisture vapour regulation
- Circular knit fabric
- Optimized design with few seams
- Can be used all year around
- Smooth elastic waistband
Did you know?
When originally designed for the Swedish and Norweigen armies, a requirement was a tough material that can withstand rough treatment and to be washable at high temperatures (60°C, 140°F)