A base layer made to be tight fitting and in direct contact with your skin. This traps air next to your skin and insulates the body from the cold. All combined with the wools extreme ability to transport sweat away from your body. The new LITE fabric is flat-knitted which results in more direct contact against the skin than Woolpower’s Ullfrotté Original fabric. The lengthwise seams are curved from the front to the back for optimal fit, and the sleeves have raglan seams to prevent any seam rub when carrying a backpack. The back is longer to prevent gaps.
Out of stock
- 80 % Merino wool - For excellent moisture and odour control
- 20 % Polyamide - For extreme durability
Sizing: XXS-XXL (Unisex, uses men's sizing)
- 1/4 Zip turtleneck collar
- Odour free
- Perfect for high-level activity
- Great moisture vapour regulation
- Optimized design with few seams
- Can be used all year around
- Smooth elastic waistband
Did you know?
When originally designed for the Swedish and Norweigen armies, a requirement was a tough material that can withstand rough treatment and to be washable at high temperatures (60°C, 140°F)
One seamstress sews the entire garment from start to finish. The seamstress signs off on the garment by sewing a nametag into it.